Postnatal Class: You and your baby: Birth to 6 months
You really are Parents! Your baby has arrived! Now you are home and realize there is so much you don’t know about caring for your baby: feeding, soothing, bathing, diapering, plus developing a relationship with this new person. And what about the relationship with your partner, your parents, in-laws? Having a baby changes so much.
This class includes critical information about the following topics:
- Bringing Baby Home
- Postpartum Red Flags!!
- Crying and Soothing
- Bathing your baby…and other important baby care techniques
- Temperament – A Family Affair!
- Attachment – what you need to know
- Baby Safety
- Nutrition and Getting back into shape
- Becoming the parents you dream of being
- Your Child’s Development Birth to 6 months
- Your Couple Relationship
- Child care decisions
- …and much more!!!