Prenatal Class: You and your baby
Parents expecting a baby often have many questions during the pregnancy.
- "I am 3 months pregnant, what is happening with my baby this month?"
- "Now that my partner is pregnant her emotions seem to change so frequently - is this normal?"
- "Sex with my partner was really good- how is pregnancy going to impact on this?"
- "What equipment do we really need to care for our baby- there is just so much out there?"
- "How is having a baby going to affect our relationship?"
- "Can we afford to have a baby?"
- "I don’t know how to take care of a baby – I need some guidance here!"
This series of classes will cover all that you will want to know about pregnancy: your relationship as a couple during this exciting time; preparing for birth; becoming parents; preparing your home for baby’s arrival; how much raising a child can cost; childcare and much more!
This class includes important information about the following topics:
- Prenatal Care
- Fetal Development
- Pregnancy Red Flags!
- Labor and Delivery
- Managing pain in labor
- Nutrition, Exercise, Sleep,
- Environmental Risks for You and Your Baby
- Sexuality in Pregnancy
- Becoming Parents
- Finances…hidden costs of having a baby
- Baby Gear
- Preparation for Baby’s Arrival
- …and much more!!!